Energy is a broad sector that holds two important yet very different industries: the oil and gas sector, and the power sector.
PPPs in the energy sector come in different shapes, sizes and structures and are used mainly in generation and transmission. The methodology used varies, depending on the place, the government and the specifics of the operation; therefore each one is tailored to the needs and circumstances given at the time when the partnership is created.
This section deals with energy PPP projects and power sector reform, legislation and regulation, and independent power projects (IPPs). Navigate the following subsections for more information.
- Energy Laws and Regulation
- Energy Licenses and Licensing Procedures
- Energy Agreements
- Rural Electrification
- Clean Technology and Energy Efficiency
- Theft / Non-Technical Losses (Legislation and Technical Measures)
- Related Energy PPP Resources